Aller au contenu principal

Cars / Motorbikes

You must have your permit residence to exchange your driving license. If you are coming from abroad, you will have to change your driving license within 12 months. Depending on the country, your diving license will either be issued immediately or you will have to take driving test. Please keep a copy of your original driving license as the authorities will not give it back to you. You can find useful information about vehicles on the websites below :