Aller au contenu principal

Conflict Resolution

Neighbourhood noise and noise pollution

You will find useful information on the websites below:

Issues with your régie

In Switzerland, amicable solutions are preferred, and tenancy law and case law often require specialist skills. If you have a dispute with your régie or landlord and you are unable to reach an agreement, consult a legal advice centre or the ASLOCA to check whether you are in the right, and to enquire about procedures.

The Commission de conciliation en matière de baux et loyers (conciliation commission for leases and rents) allows disputes to be settled out of court.

Even in the event of prolonged and serious problems, don’t ever stop paying rent. Defects: can I stop paying the rent? (in French only)

In these situations, you can, as a last resort, deposit your rent with the consignment fund.